We toured around Flathead Lake this morning. On the east side of the lake we saw many cherry orchards. They have Cherry Festivals here in July. We stopped at Big Fork and did some window shopping. They call it a "village" and it is very quaint. They are getting ready for the tourist season at the local shops.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
As you travel, we hope you are not looking for a different "village". We don't know what we would do without you. If we lose you, we would have to hire two to replace you;-) Really enjoying the great scenery! Take care.
what a view!!!!!!!
Tim, Marilyn and Iva Jean are here for supper tonight. We shared the blog with Iva Jean. Continue your safe travels ... can't wait to see more. Love from all.
The pictures look great. I am like Fred, I am still working. The kids would have loved the cattle branding. Have a good trip. Sorry I couldn't make the retirement party.
Hey Jo & Vaughn!
WOW!! Mom gave me your web site she got from Iva Jean. What a trip you are taking! That is Great! I am really happy for you. THAT, is the way to retire! I am still working at the AZ Pioneers' Home in Prescott, AZ. If you get down this way, please let me know. It would be great to see you. The pictures are fabulous! Take Care and have a great time!
Love, Darcey
Post a Comment