
Our friends Tom and Denise have three horses, Cruise, Genius, and Pete. We have had the opportunity to help take care of them, watch their behavior, learn their personalities and enjoy riding them. Even on sunny days they have their own shades, worn mostly for fly control around their eyes. They all wear shoes, and have to have their hooves trimmed and shoes refitted. Larry, the farrier, doing the work was very interesting and does work across much of Florida. The horses are very comfortable in having their pedicure as you can see from the photos.
1 comment:
Hey Jo & Vaughn,
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish I were Horsin' Around with you! Looks like you guys are having a blast playing with the horses. It's fun learning about them. I love my horse. He is so much fun and a great trail horse. Have a grand adventure!! Take Care,
Love, Cousin Darcey
Post a Comment