
Jo and I have found and purchased the
International Harvester 460 tractor, the same model I purchased when I was 16. We are having a fun time putting together a collection of tractors that we had on the farm when we grew up. The 39'
ers, a group started by 5 couples married in 1939, Vaughn's parents were one of the couples, got together at the farm for our Fall Celebration. One member, Alice, of the original 39'ers was able to be us. We invited neighbors and friends to join us and we look forward to getting together again next fall. The
Kaune Kampout was held and the family joined in fun, a great word game held around the campfire, (Oh by the way, was "water buffalo" given? If not this is the last one), and of course the wonderful tasting omelets on Sunday morning. The sunsets from our view at the farm are always beautiful. We hope

you enjoy them as much as we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment